Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 1 of my 7 Day Cleanse

So as I sit down on my couch with my cup of tea, I am starting to wind down from my first day of my cleanse. I feel great, a little bit of a headache from the no coffee all day but I am feeling really good.
So now for some details on the cleanse, I have had the privilege of doing this cleanse because of my wonderful friend Sharron, she has a wonderful heart and is working to change the way people view food and their health. I love it! (I will be attaching her website in this post) Yes it is too late to start the cleanse at this point, however she will be conducting another one in February! It does not matter where you live or what you think you know about cleansing, YOU MUST TRY IT! Trust me, over the years I have used all kinds of crazy cleanses, the lemonade and cayenne one, the only juice ones, and the pills that do nothing. Every time I was just in pain and feeling like I could not leave my bathroom. This is not so with the 7 Day Detox I am doing right now! Here is a glimpse of what I ate today on the first day of the cleanse.

Breakfast: I made real oatmeal with almonds, raisins, and some tea
Lunch: A really nice salad, a sweat potato, and a really great California veggie burger,and half of an avocado.
Dinner: I roasted some zucchini, mushrooms, taters. and a black bean burger.
Dessert: (yes its OK) Some fresh sliced mango.


As you can see I am not starving myself, and I feel great! I will continue to post and let you know how my cleanse is going. I will try to remember to take more foodie pictures!

So check out Sharron's website and give some thought to doing the February cleanse.
www.sharonhealthcounseling.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey I found a vegan power bar you might be interested in. It was on Jillian Michaels website newletter I get daily. It is called the 22 days bar. Google it. They look great, not cheep but look good just FYI. Keep up the good work with the cleanse.

    ReplyDelete