Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Zucchini Hummus

Today was... Well... Quite the day... but I have been doing some yummy cooking so that always helps, it like therapy for me only cheaper and I get to eat! So last night I went to a Raw Vegan "cooking" class last night at my local Whole Foods. (sidebar here if you have not looked into all the amazing classes that whole foods offers you really must check it out, some are even free) The class was really fun, lots of cool info and the best part... we got to eat!
Today when I came home from work I made one of the recipes, it was for Zucchini Hummus! So easy and soooo yummy! I just tossed all the ingredients in my food processor and let her rip, that was it! It literally took me 5min and done! I recommend chilling for a bit before eating (if you can hold yourself back) as always I cranked up the garlic a bit :)
Tomorrow I am starting a wonderful cleanse with my amazing friend Sharron (more info to come on that) For now I have some shopping to do to prepare for my cleanse and then I may enjoy a bottle of Wine on my last night before the cleanse :)


No comments:

Post a Comment