Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day seven ends with Chocolate!!!!! (still cleanse worthy)

So today is day seven of my cleanse, the last day! I am just hours away from being able to have coffee :) I am excited for that! So in honor of my last day I made a very boring dinner, stir-fry veggies and brown rice with a green salad.... Boring I know! So in an effort to make something exciting for desert that would still be cleanse worthy I busted out my trusty food processor. This is the single most used item in my kitchen, if you don't have one you are really missing out!!!! Ok now for the exciting part, what I made for dessert.

 Raw Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding

1 cup natural peanut butter (not jiff, use the good stuff the kind you have to stir up)
1/2 cup agave
1 cup water
1/4 cup cacao powder
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil (this comes in a solid form so you will want to let it sit at room temp to melt a little)
2 small avocados

put everything in the food processor except the coconut oil and the avocados, process until smooth. Turn your food processor to on mode and slowly add the coconut oil and once it is incorporated add the avocados. let it rip until smooth. let it chill and then serve with some chopped peanuts on top!




No comments:

Post a Comment