Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fuel for my Hike

Quite some time ago I remember ordering this yummy breakfast dish at a little cafe they called it the Cali Bagel. It was very strait forward and fresh, this was the perfect Saturday morning breakfast before my job at Hiking Yoga! Here is all you need!

Cali Bagel

1 everything bagel
Better than cream cheese (I used the french onion flavor by TOFUTTI)
1 tomato
1/2 avocado
Salt and Fresh Black Pepper


Now to build

Toast the bagel
put on the cream cheese
top with sliced tomato's and avocado
finish with S&P



I enjoyed this with a nice cup of tea and had plenty of energy for my hike. This one is super good even if you are not vegan, use whatever cream cheese and bagel you want (most bagels are naturally vegan) :)

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment